fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2019 17:34:14 -0600
I certainly would have seconded, had others not already done so.
Jonathon used to live in Utah, he's been to my place before. Welcome to
the list!

And speaking of racing Spitfires, I will be checking out this group that
races here in Utah.  Porbably not an ideal group for a Spitfire, but it
could get me some track time, one way or another.

http://www.nasautah.com

Turns out it is currently being run by some of my old autocross
buddies.  We'll see how it goes.

mjb.