fot

Re: [Fot] Looking for information on this spitfire

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Looking for information on this spitfire
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 15:03:41 -0600
Sorry to say I have no information regarding that Spitfire.  It did
remind me that many times over the last few years I wish I was better
organized, and had kept records of dates, purchase and selling price,
etc. of every Triumph that passed through my hands, like The Rust
Rocket, Killer Junior, The White Car, my TR250, countless GT6 and Spit
projects, parts cars, etc.

Oh well.

mjb.

fot@autox.team.net