fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup 2020 Mid-Ohio. June of 2020.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup 2020 Mid-Ohio. June of 2020.
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 08:54:54 -0500
Friends of Triumph:

This might make a good time to make a few announcements on the 18th Running of
the Kastner Cup:

We are working with Rick Parent and Tony Parella of SVRA. SVRA has extended
FREE ENTRY to the Kastner Cup Entrants.

We currently have two UK based vintage race cars pursuing the logistics of
shipping their cars to the Kastner Cup. Jeff Snook is supporting that effort to
the extent that he can.

Marty Sukey, and others, are going to be at this annual SVRA event next
weekend. They will be examining the FOT Paddock Location and associated costs.

Clark Lincoln has been â??commissionedâ?? to do the artwork for the annual
Kastner Cup Poster. (We have the best artists in Steve Belfer and Clark
Lincoln).

Jerry Van Vlack has volunteered to do the Event Shirts. (Big Job)

Shawn Frank continues as our â??Media Mavenâ?? and Chief Photog. He will likely
be working with Pam Shawtraw of SVRA.

We have invited John Linney to join us with his Video Equipment and Hi-Tech
Drone. (We may need to figure out a way to get this done)

Rick Parent is our Chief of Tech and our liaison to SVRA. Eligibility will
likely be considered on a case by case basis, with Rick as the final judge on
Equipment.

Kas and I are working on the BUDGET. Since we have no treasury, it is likely
that we will need to make an assessment to the Entrants. If some entity wants
to sponsor the Hospitality Tent we would likely accept an offer to do so.

Kastnerâ??s Expenses
Trophy Expenses
Hospitality Tent Expense.

We can recover the cost of the Posters and Shirts thru sales. We sold posters
and FOT decals at Buttonwillow. That yielded $330. So the posters and decals
were paid for, but little excess.

Thank you to all that are supporting this â??RETURN TO MID-OHIOâ??.   The One
Year Count Down Begins.

Best Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr