fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 19:47:52 -0400
Cc: lotusgagne@rogers.com
I would like to nominate Claude Gagne to the Friends of Triumph.

Years ago Mark and I paddocked next to Claude running a Lotus FF, and
enjoyed the French Canadian's approach to racing. We have enjoyed his
company at several events since then, and he has since sold his FF and
is now racing an Elan. Claude and his lovely wife travel North America
racing, the list of their travels is quite impressive.

At Mosport this past weekend, we again met up with Claude and he
informed us he has a Spitfire that he wants to convert to a race car.
After some conversation we may have convinced him buying an existing
Spitfire racer would be a more affordable way to get on track with a
Triumph.

Claude could use our help, can I hear a second?

Claude Gagne  (pronounced like those white puffy things in the sky)
<lotusgagne@rogers.com>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com