fot

Re: [Fot] List numbers

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] List numbers
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 18:03:56 -0600
On 6/20/19 9:45 AM, robert bownes wrote:

> I'd like to add my thanks to Mark for feeding my addiction for all
> these years, and encourage all of you to note that he does this purely
> as a labour of love, and ask each of you to think about clicking the
> 'donate' link at the bottom of this email to help fund the
> infrastructure (server, internet access, disks, etc) that Mark has so
> graciously provided for lo, these 30 years.
>
> On another historical note, the team.net <http://team.net> domain
> turned 28 this past May 11th. Team.net was registered by our friend
> Bill Caloccia and is now held (informally) in trust for the team.net
> <http://team.net> community by myself. As an early and memorable
> domain name, it has attracted many offers well into five figures. The
> answer remains, as always, it is not for sale.
>
> Bob

Actually there was a very nice response to the non-fund drive back in
April and May that more than covered the cost of the new server and a
bigger UPS.  The usual suspects stepped up and really helped out, I am
quite thankful for that.

I thought that Team.Net was registered on April 11th, a day that I
usually celebrate for another reason.

And as for people appreciating the efforts I have put into this
experiment, I was pleasantly surprised when I visited this web page.

http://www.britishsportscarhalloffame.org/vote/

Aleady looking forward to the 2020 Kastner Cup.

mjb.