fot

[Fot] tr-6 rod bearings

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] tr-6 rod bearings
From: CHARLES KENT via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 21:39:13 -0400 (EDT)

------=_Part_46447_1557829526.1561599553936

Hi, I have finally depleted my stash of vandervell bearings. I was wondering if
there are suggestions from the group regarding the best choice of today's
suppliers. Any input based on race engine use would certainly be appreciated.
thanks!
------=_Part_46447_1557829526.1561599553936

<!DOCTYPE html>
was wondering if there are suggestions from the group regarding the best choice
of today&#39;s suppliers. Any input based on race engine use would certainly be

------=_Part_46447_1557829526.1561599553936--

--===============2592704940775471150==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com