fot

Re: [Fot] Nomination

To: yellow04 <yellow04@tr4racer.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Nomination
From: Mike Jackson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2019 10:55:29 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=L8xPYggdD5T12ND2o8KcGU7bE3N1Gw0LFccpU7fqLmijpGaDhnLXS6MJsMJfgbRKz6kCJGx1tuVk8hVkDKWnyecXFl5J7mbl3onYMFuOmvjKcdkmBLz4bdNGPoOocrqp/L6BN0xpQ0t6RBzcayMFH2ZKyJLt+xOLWMwd6G7BEWDN0CJn1wY4aBV50jzBR5fiveDsY3nvOa0VlHVVZzcZYEZTBJFwYlRPDgytEIhzPnN1ED7IN1WViwHfE7RPM/eGjDXC5GEILxipGckMU3NR8bzx8q5terI+TNvTacWG8NmsJhgWFnSD7ui8v5d0+PXfL2izHkYwiKB3cjEjhPH5GA==; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Cc:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
I'm happy to second the nomination of Hank Giffin.

Hank is an amazing guy!  I couldnt ask for a better racing friend or
a better BOD member for VDCA.  His breadth of knowledge on a huge
number of topics is astonishing.  I am confident he will be a major
asset to the FOT.

Mike Jackson