fot

[Fot] FW: Welcome to the "Fot" mailing list

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
From: Henry Giffin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 00:47:36 -0400
FOTs - thank you for including me in your team mailing.
     Two of you have expressed interest in the Abacus TR4.  It is a quality
car and I expect the first responder will take it, but I will keep you
informed if that is not the case.
     I drove a TR3 as a daily driver for 8 years from abt 1967, and had to
marry my wife of 51 years because of that car.  I would let your imagination
run wild with that one, but it wasn't a shotgun wedding!  The rest of the
story over a beer!
     The Abacus TR3 I took is in similar condition to the TR4 - very nice.
I plan to put it back on the road as an occasional driver and relive some of
those knuckle dragging days from the 60s.  I need some parts -  engine,
windscreen, fuel tank, seats, and probably a lot more.  But as you all know,
TRs are special!   Thanks again.
     Take care, Hank

Hank Giffin
757-375-1491