fot

[Fot] R200 differential install to TR4A

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] R200 differential install to TR4A
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2019 19:08:53 -0400
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>

--===============3721162452253127912==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0163_01D535C0.95A81030"

------=_NextPart_000_0163_01D535C0.95A81030
        charset="UTF-8"

List, I=E2=80=99m assembling all the parts needed to install a R200 =
short tail 3.69 viscous LSD from an Infinity into my TR4A. Goodparts kit =
will arrive tomorrow and I=E2=80=99m having a driveshaft shortened =
locally. I sourced the diff locally. I=E2=80=99m interested in hearing =
from others who have done this themselves on a TR4A or TR6 and what if =
any problems did you encounter? And your solutions.

Of particular interest is the use of springs between the 2 sections of =
the halfshafts and your experience in determining the correct length of =
those springs. Richard recomends them and he makes a compelling argument =
for their use. Also I=E2=80=99m aware of the diff flange having some =
interference with the bodywork in the tee shirt area. My frame is =
reinforced and I have replaced the OE rubber trailing arm bushes with =
solid ones.

Kindly tell me your experience.=20

Thanks,

Jerry Van Vlack
------=_NextPart_000_0163_01D535C0.95A81030
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>List, I=E2=80=99m assembling all the parts needed to install a R200 =
short tail 3.69=20
viscous LSD from an Infinity into my TR4A. Goodparts kit will arrive =
tomorrow=20
and I=E2=80=99m having a driveshaft shortened locally. I sourced the =
diff locally. I=E2=80=99m=20
interested in hearing from others who have done this themselves on a =
TR4A or TR6=20
and what if any problems did you encounter? And your solutions.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Of particular interest is the use of springs between the 2 sections =
of the=20
halfshafts and your experience in determining the correct length of =
those=20
springs. Richard recomends them and he makes a compelling argument for =
their=20
use. Also I=E2=80=99m aware of the diff flange having some interference =
with the=20
bodywork in the tee shirt area. My frame is reinforced and I have =
replaced the=20
OE rubber trailing arm bushes with solid ones.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Kindly tell me your experience. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Jerry Van Vlack</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============3721162452253127912==--