fot

[Fot] New TR6 Vertical Links

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] New TR6 Vertical Links
From: Paul Ricco via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 17:08:37 -0500
FOT,

Good afternoon.  We have a brand new set of TR6 Vertical Links that we ordered,
prepped and painted black.  They were delivered to us May 30th, 2019.  They are
brand new, fresh and have never been on a car.  They were masked and painted
carefully, so none of the places that should not have painted got painted.

It turns out that they were ordered in error an we do not need them.

They are part numbers

Vertical Link LH                307216
Vertical Link RH                307215

Moss sells them for $249 a piece, plus their absurdly expensive and very slow
S&H.  That would be $498 + Shipping.  The would come to you unpainted.

We would like to offer them to FOT, before putting then on EBAY.

We will offer them to FOT listers for $375 for the pair and we will include US
Postal Service flat rate shipping on them.  Included shipping will be for
within the continental US.

Please send me an email or call me at 813-716-1931 if you would like to
purchase them.

Thanks,

Paul Ricco
fot@autox.team.net