fot

Re: [Fot] Number of logbooks for your car

To: Mike Harmuth <ofracer@gmail.com>, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Number of logbooks for your car
From: Brad Eells via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 09:47:14 -0700
Unfortunately none for the Spitfire despite its illustrious SCCA career. I was
able to document 45 races and 20 wins 1970-76 through a lot of hard research.

I have the SCCA logbook for the TR4 that documents its entire road racing
career 1974-79.

I connected with the Pennsylvania Hillclimb Association historian and he was
able to provide me the complete hillclimbing career prior to SCCA racing
1971-73.

Brad Eells
Sent from my iPhone