fot

Re: [Fot] (no subject)

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] (no subject)
From: Bill Tobin via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2019 22:35:21 -0400

--------------909C42AC5522FCBF738D615C

Hi All, I use the same setup as Phil, with good results.

Squaring the pads is in one of Kas' books. Its making the pad surface
flat. He said to use a drill press to do it.

I'm spoiled, I use a surface grinder with a magnetic chuck; chuck the
pad in place, run the grinding wheel down until it touches , and run the
pad back and forth under the wheel until flat and square.

Nice to have equipment! Anyone need an engine lathe? I just saved one
from the scrapper. I'll clean it up and sell it. I hate to see equipment
like that scrapped.

Cheers, Bill

On 7/20/2019 7:38 PM, Mathieu W. Huovinen via Fot wrote:

> Squaring up the pads? Please tell me more, I'm still learning. Thanks!
>
> -Marhieu

--------------909C42AC5522FCBF738D615C

  <head>
  </head>
      surface flat. He said to use a drill press to do it.</p>
      the pad in place, run the grinding wheel down until it touches ,
      and run the pad back and forth under the wheel until flat and
      square.</p>
      one from the scrapper. I'll clean it up and sell it. I hate to see
      equipment like that scrapped.</p>
      Huovinen via Fot wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:202681213.4313576.1563665916801@mail.yahoo.com">
        learning. Thanks!</p>