fot

[Fot] Snakes....Help

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Snakes....Help
From: Nick Black via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2019 17:29:36 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_458777_912656005.1563730176203

So I'ml layin under an Elan, just feelin good that I got the snap ring off =
of the clutch slave cylinder so I can pry it out of the loop on the trans h=
olding it in. As I roll out from under the car, I do a double take on about=
 a two foot snake lookin at me! The snake's head=C2=A0is about 4=E2=80=9D o=
ff the ground, which is what I deemed =E2=80=9Cnot a good thing=E2=80=9D. T=
he sun is in my eyes and I cannot tell what kind of a snake it is (as if I =
could).
I recall that snakes do not hear, but can feel vibrations, I stomp on the g=
round between the snake and I. He chases me into the shop.The snake heads u=
nder the race car and disappears. He's not on the floor. I pop the hood, bu=
t no snake there either.
SOHere's where the help comes in.Besides a mongoose (as they're a bit thin =
on the ground around here, unlike nasty snakes), what can I do the chase th=
e darn thing out of the shop? He's doin a good job of hiding and I just hav=
e visions of opening the shop door to a pile of newborn snakes!Humerous res=
ponses appreciated, BUT I really am lookin for some way the revert to my =
=E2=80=9Csnake free=E2=80=9D shop.
If its not one thing, its anotherNick in Nor Cal

------=_Part_458777_912656005.1563730176203

ly:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir=
=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><div><div>So I'ml layin under an Elan, just =
feelin good that I got the snap ring off of the clutch slave cylinder so I =
can pry it out of the loop on the trans holding it in. As I roll out from u=
nder the car, I do a double take on about a two foot snake lookin at me! Th=
e snake's head&nbsp;</div><div>is about 4=E2=80=9D off the ground, which is=
 what I deemed =E2=80=9Cnot a good thing=E2=80=9D. The sun is in my eyes an=
/div><div>I recall that snakes do not hear, but can feel vibrations, I stom=
p on the ground between the snake and I. He chases me into the shop.</div><=
div>The snake heads under the race car and disappears. He's not on the floo=
hey're a bit thin on the ground around here, unlike nasty snakes), what can=
 I do the chase the darn thing out of the shop? He's doin a good job of hid=
ing and I just have visions of opening the shop door to a pile of newborn s=
nakes!</div><div>Humerous responses appreciated, BUT I really am lookin for=
 some way the revert to my =E2=80=9Csnake free=E2=80=9D shop.</div><div><br=
------=_Part_458777_912656005.1563730176203--

--===============7414045259780608295==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com