fot

[Fot] SPEC pressure plates NLA for TR4A-6

To: "Triumph 'Friends of Triumph" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] SPEC pressure plates NLA for TR4A-6
From: John Styduhar via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2019 15:58:00 -0400

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3

Trying to order a SPEC pressure plate, but I was told by SPEC
representative today that they no longer manufacture a diaphragm pressure
plate for the TR4A-6 in any stage.  So one less supplier for racing parts.

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3

ing to order a SPEC pressure plate, but I was told by SPEC representative t=
oday that they no longer manufacture a diaphragm pressure plate for the TR4=
A-6 in any stage.=C2=A0 So one less supplier for racing parts.</div></div>

--00000000000070501f058f8c5ca3--

--===============8218335920219030245==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com