fot

[Fot] Watkins Glen TR Paddock Area

To: Friends of Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Watkins Glen TR Paddock Area
From: Paul Ricco via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 09:08:35 -0400
FOT,

SVRA does have a paddock area designated for the Triumphs.

It is behind the main grand stand right by the start finish line.  It is a
paved area, in a good location and in close proximity to the grid/meeting
areas.  They are really making an effort to try to make this a nice weekend.
They reserved enough space for every TR registered for the event

If you are not into the track yet, please let the people guiding you through
the paddock know that you have a TR and they will guide you the right spot.

Rick Parent has said that if you are in here already and want to move to the TR
area, just let SVRA staff know and you can still go there for the weekend.
I assure you that they really do want all the TR owners to have a good weekend
here and they are trying very hard.

We got here on Wednesday morning and it was very busy.  They still got us to
the right area within 15 minutes of pulling in.  That included registration.
It was the easiest entry we have ever had and they were slammed busy.

Hope everyone has a good weekend here.

Paul Ricco
Blue TR4 #4

fot@autox.team.net