fot

[Fot] Video clips from 1992 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Video clips from 1992 Mid Ohio Vintage Grand Prix
From: DANIEL L STYDUHAR via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 08:40:47 -0400 using -f

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE

Instead of leaving this video sit on the shelf, I thoughtI would like to share
it with the FOT community.This is an amateur video that was taken with a VHS
recorder and converted to MP4. One of my younger
brothers was with me and his 12 year old son who
kept asking me if he could try his hand at video recording.
I let him record the all Triumph race which was done
through the crowd at turns 4 and 5.
I hope you will enjoy the video.

Videos can be found on Youtube at the following

All Triumph race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7y-HXjIUk
Triumphs parading track during lunch hour andTriumphs and other cars at false
grid and on track
action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu45n-9Beyk

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE

would like to share it with the FOT community.</div><div>This is an amateur
 parading track during lunch hour and</div><div>Triumphs and other cars at
false grid and on track

--=-mgRER4fRWsOLdkSsSCxE--

--===============3295708373598660070==

fot@autox.team.net