fot

[Fot] Sonoma race video

To: Friends of Triumph <Fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Sonoma race video
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:34:13 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_107976_1558691985.1571355254297

Hello Friends,
Attached is the race video from a couple weekends ago.
I was really ringing the car out to keep position.  Although the Alfa got close
a number of times, I had a solid third place until I encountered a Lotus 11
running in 29th, just before the final lap.
Please enjoy.
Dave H.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjOuAssByf4&t=30s
------=_Part_107976_1558691985.1571355254297

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Hello Friends,
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Attached is the race video from a couple weekends ago.&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   I was really ringing the car out to keep position.&nbsp; Although the Alfa
got close a number of times, I had a solid third place until I encountered a
Lotus 11 running in 29th, just before the final lap.&nbsp;
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Please enjoy.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Dave H.