fot

Re: [Fot] 2020 Kastner cup

To: trmarty@hotmail.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2020 Kastner cup
From: fubog1 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 20:38:03 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_692541_1426782608.1572899883490

 Just a rumor but scuttlebutt is that Sir Stan Part will be there with his =
rocket-powered Triumph racing valve cover, equipped with not only airbrake =
& 'chute, but it now has an automatically deployed tailhook & all arresting=
 gear plus an on-board video camera.He doesn't need much paddock space but =
could use a long straight run area...
Glen
ps- Crew chief Irv get ready!

=20