fot

Re: [Fot] TR6 cylinderheads

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR6 cylinderheads
From: Steve Smith via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2019 15:35:14 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4610811_968450723.1575128114942

Are you running a restrictor in the T-stat housing? =C2=A0I ended up with o=
ne with a hole about the size of a dime. =C2=A0Made a huge difference. =C2=
=A0Also the highest pressure cap you can find

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
 On=C2=A0Saturday, November 30, 2019,=C2=A0van.mulders.marcel--- via Fot=C2=