fot

Re: [Fot] 2020 KASTNER CUP END OF DECEMBER POST

To: marty <trmarty@hotmail.com>, marty via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] 2020 KASTNER CUP END OF DECEMBER POST
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 15:57:26 -0800 (PST)

------=_Part_49851_1886633188.1576886246301

Thanks for the update, Marty.  That's fantastic news.  With at least 60 cars
penciled in and 6 months to go, this event will surely be EPIC!  You are doing
an excellent job.  Thank you.
Best of this holiday season to all,
Dave H.

> On December 20, 2019 at 3:05 PM marty via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>
>     Things are progressing for next years race. As we sit today we have a
> possible starting grid of 60 Triumphs, 7 are UK friends. (you are all
> registered, right?) If everybody shows up it should be a pretty darn amazing
> weekend. If you are planning on attending and haven't already let me know
> please shoot me an email. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes and I
> should be able to start sharing in a month or so. You will be glad you came,
> I can say that much.  All of you have a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2020.
> Get to wrenching!
>
>     Marty Sukey

------=_Part_49851_1886633188.1576886246301

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   Thanks for the update, Marty. &nbsp;That's fantastic news. &nbsp;With at
least 60 cars penciled in and 6 months to go, this event will surely be EPIC!
&nbsp;You are doing an excellent job. &nbsp;Thank you.
color: rgb(51, 51, 51);">
   On December 20, 2019 at 3:05 PM marty via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;
    Things are progressing for next years race. As we sit today we have a
possible starting grid of 60 Triumphs, 7 are UK friends. (you are all
registered, right?) If everybody shows up it should be a pretty darn amazing
weekend. If you are planning on attending and haven't already let me know
please shoot me an email. Lots of stuff going on behind the scenes and I should
be able to start sharing in a month or so. You will be glad you came, I can say
that much.&nbsp; All of you have a merry Christmas and a wonderful 2020. Get to
wrenching!
font-size: 12pt;">
font-size: 12pt;">
    Marty Sukey