fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone Near Beverly Hills, Who Could Check Out a Car?

To: jwheeler1947@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone Near Beverly Hills, Who Could Check Out a Car?
From: "R. John Lye via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2020 09:09:07 -0500 reip=0.000, cl=1, cld=1, fgs=0

--=_aa71eb54a0bd6dde6224f5ca849d509a

=09

Hi Jack,

i have no personal experience with BHMC, but as a regular reader of "Bring =
A trailer".
they do not have a very good reputation.&nbsp; Just a heads up.

John
&nbsp;

On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 21:55:14 +0000 (UTC), Jack Wheeler via Fot &lt;fot@autox=
=2Eteam.net&gt; wrote:
&nbsp;

I have found a Morgan 4/4 for sale at Beverly Hills Car Company, which I mi=
ght be interested in buying.&nbsp; However, I live in North Carolina, and I=
 don't know anything about this Beverly Hills Car Company, except that they=
 advertise in Hemmings a lot.&nbsp; Therefore, I thought they would be pret=
ty knowledgeable.&nbsp; Unfortunately, this guy is not sure what he has (it=
's advertised as a Plus 4, but is actually a 4/4), and while he says it is =
a very solid car with no damage to the wood, I would like to have that conf=
irmed before I buy it and have it shipped across the country.

&nbsp;

While it would be nice to find someone who knew about Morgans, I don't thin=
k that is absolutely necessary.&nbsp; I would be happy to pay an inspection=
 fee to cover your time and mileage.&nbsp; I'm still in the negotiating sta=
ge, so it's not urgent, but probably be good if I could find someone in the=
 next couple of weeks.

&nbsp;

Thank you.

&nbsp;

Jack Wheeler&nbsp;

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

cs.com

&nbsp;

--=_aa71eb54a0bd6dde6224f5ca849d509a

<head>
        <title></title>
</head>
lor: #000000;">Hi Jack,<br>
i have no personal experience with BHMC, but as a regular reader of "Bring =
A trailer".<br>
they do not have a very good reputation.&nbsp; Just a heads up.<br>
John
<footer class=3D"signatureContainer" style=3D"display:inline;">&nbsp;</foot=
er>

<footer class=3D"replyforwardcontainer"><br>
@autox.team.net&gt; wrote:</span><br>
&nbsp;
ica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;">
t Beverly Hills Car Company, which I might be interested in buying.&nbsp; H=
owever, I live in North Carolina, and I don't know anything about this Beve=
rly Hills Car Company, except that they advertise in Hemmings a lot.&nbsp; =
Therefore, I thought they would be pretty knowledgeable.&nbsp; Unfortunatel=
y, this guy is not sure what he has (it's advertised as a Plus 4, but is ac=
tually a 4/4), and while he says it is a very solid car with no damage to t=
he wood, I would like to have that confirmed before I buy it and have it sh=
ipped across the country.</div>

ne who knew about Morgans, I don't think that is absolutely necessary.&nbsp=
; I would be happy to pay an inspection fee to cover your time and mileage=
=2E&nbsp; I'm still in the negotiating stage, so it's not urgent, but proba=
bly be good if I could find someone in the next couple of weeks.</div>

fot@autox.team.net<br>
http://www.fot-racing.com<br>
Archive: http://autox.team.net/archive http://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br=

cs.com<br>