fot

Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Entry Fee - FOT Expenses. Answer to Inquiry.

To: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>, FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Kastner Cup Entry Fee - FOT Expenses. Answer to Inquiry.
From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 16:59:04 -0500

--0000000000001fd235059c0c966e

Joe and Marty, besides the Triumph run group, do we still get to slap
around some MGs and Fiats in a regular SVRA group too?

thanks
mike

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:56 PM Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Mordy,
>
> Thank you for inquiry regarding Registration and Entry Fee.
>
> You need to register your Triumph with SVRA. You send in $100 registratio=
> fee that is refundable upon appearance to the Kastner Cup Grid.
> Essentially this is a FREE entry.
>
> There is a FOT ENTRY FEE payable to me for the FOT expenses:
>
> Kas=E2=80=99 Expenses
> Tent & Accessories
> Trophies
> Golf Car for Kas.
> Miscellaneous.
>
> Some people are sending in the FOT Entry Fee and then adding a donation.
> Some people are sending donation even tho they are not running. Some are
> sending donations even tho they will not be there.
>
> What a marvelous group of people!
>
> There is no Treasury or Treasurer, so I opened up a personal account in m=
> name.
>
> Checks made out to JH Alexander or PayPal sent to n197tr4@cs.com
>
> Thanks for asking. It helps get the word out.
>
> REMINDER: We now have our own RUN GROUP. Practice, Qualifying (2), An ALL
> TRIUMPH RACE, and THE KASTNER CUP.    Thank you SVRA!
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Joe Alexander
> 4505 Donald Dr
> Cedar Falls, IA 50613
> The-vintage-racer.com
> Gasketinnovations.com
> Cell:  319.464.4711
>

> > On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:27 PM, mordy dunst <gasktworks@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Triple

--0000000000001fd235059c0c966e

till get to slap around some MGs and Fiats in a regular SVRA group too?<div=
ote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Mon, Jan 13, 2020 at 4:56 PM =
Joe Alexander via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>fot@autox.t=
margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-lef=
t:1ex">Mordy,<br>
Thank you for inquiry regarding Registration and Entry Fee.<br>
You need to register your Triumph with SVRA. You send in $100 registration =
fee that is refundable upon appearance to the Kastner Cup Grid.=C2=A0 Essen=
tially this is a FREE entry.<br>
There is a FOT ENTRY FEE payable to me for the FOT expenses:<br>
Kas=E2=80=99 Expenses<br>
Tent &amp; Accessories<br>
Trophies<br>
Golf Car for Kas.<br>
Miscellaneous.<br>
Some people are sending in the FOT Entry Fee and then adding a donation. So=
me people are sending donation even tho they are not running. Some are send=
ing donations even tho they will not be there.<br>
What a marvelous group of people!<br>
There is no Treasury or Treasurer, so I opened up a personal account in my =
name. <br>
Checks made out to JH Alexander or PayPal sent to <a href=3D"mailto:n197tr4=
@cs.com" target=3D"_blank">n197tr4@cs.com</a><br>
Thanks for asking. It helps get the word out.<br>
REMINDER: We now have our own RUN GROUP. Practice, Qualifying (2), An ALL T=
RIUMPH RACE, and THE KASTNER CUP.=C2=A0 =C2=A0 Thank you SVRA! <br>
Best Regards,<br>
Joe Alexander<br>
4505 Donald Dr<br>
Cedar Falls, IA 50613<br>
The-vintage-racer.com<br>
Gasketinnovations.com<br>
Cell:=C2=A0 319.464.4711<br>
&gt; On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:27 PM, mordy dunst &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:gasktwo=
rks@gmail.com" target=3D"_blank">gasktworks@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br>
&gt; <br>
&gt; Triple<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/ofracer@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team=
.net/mailman/options/fot/ofracer@gmail.com</a><br>

--0000000000001fd235059c0c966e--