fot

[Fot] FOT photos

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] FOT photos
From: Shawn Frank via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 22:38:53 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_12199701_918701853.1579127933224

Amici, if you need a photo for the Triumph Hero Cards that will be printed for
the Kastner Cup, let me know. I may have a photo of you on track. Message me or
call.

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Chair
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver
515-339-4228

'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV "Gertrude"
'72 Triumph GT6 MK3
'65 Triumph TR4A "Johnny"
------=_Part_12199701_918701853.1579127933224

Amici, if you need a photo for the Triumph Hero Cards that will be printed for
the Kastner Cup, let me know. I may have a photo of you on track. Message me or
Triumph Magazine - Editor<br>North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire &amp; GT6
Magazine) - Owner<br>Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting
Chair<br>Continued Legacy Photo - Owner<br>Iowa British Car
Club<br>FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746<br>Drive Away Cancer Iowa -
Triumph GT6 MK3<br>'65 Triumph TR4A "Johnny"</div>
------=_Part_12199701_918701853.1579127933224--

--===============0844629562066137923==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com