fot

[Fot] Kastner cup wish

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner cup wish
From: tom strange via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:12:24 -0500

--00000000000016e0cf059c45c50c

  As most of you know, I no longer have a car to race..... but I'm wishing
to make it to the cup this year.  I would also like to bring a guest.
  The request ... does anyone have any available pit passes (I could do
some pit work, but limited due to back surgery)?
  Even harder, does anyone have a car.they would trust me with, to give my
guest a ride on the track?
  I assume there may be an opportunity to take street cars out, but I'd
really like to do this in a real car....  and I may have my suburban there,
which doesnt handle quite like my spit did...
  Thanks
Tom

--00000000000016e0cf059c45c50c

e..... but I&#39;m wishing to make it to the cup this year.=C2=A0 I would a=
lso like to bring a guest.<div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 The request ... does any=
one have any available pit passes (I could do some pit work, but limited du=
e to back surgery)?</div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 Even harder, does anyone =
have a car.they would trust me with, to give my guest a ride on the track?<=
/div><div dir=3D"auto">=C2=A0 I assume there may be an opportunity to take =
street cars out, but I&#39;d really like to do this in a real car....=C2=A0=

--===============0531568902218783758==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============0531568902218783758==--