fot

Re: [Fot] TR-3, 4 Engine Studs

To: "'Tim Hutchisen'" <hakhutch@roadrunner.com>, "Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] TR-3, 4 Engine Studs
From: Randall via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2020 06:50:48 -0800
> I would suspect that there are many TR's out there that have
> incorrect length cylinder head studs installed. If you were
> to make up proper sets of stud kits,

Does anyone know an approximate change point, for when the lifting eyes were
added to TR3A (and the RR head stud got 3/16" longer) ?  The SPC lists both
configurations, but implies that all engines got the longer stud (in
addition to the shorter ones).  As written, it calls for 13 studs!

-- Randall

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com