fot

Re: [Fot] CP TR6 fuelie?

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] CP TR6 fuelie?
From: Mark J Bradakis via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 13:43:48 -0700
Great, thanks for refreshing my memory.  I sort of remember hearing
about this car from a fellow named Sean Green, from the Seattle area,
who autocrossed a TR6.  Sean's car spent several hours in my shop one
Saturday night getting some work done so he could make a run on Sunday
at a divisional SCCA event out at Wendover.  What a night that was.

Really looking forward to this year's Cup event, can hardly wait!

mjb.