fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup FOT ENTRY FEES. DONATIONS. SPONSORS

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup FOT ENTRY FEES. DONATIONS. SPONSORS
From: Joe Alexander via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2020 10:30:49 -0600
FOT,

Marty Sukey is using Kastner Cup Entries to negotiate paddock space and other
features for the Kastner Cup. Big job.  (Every Chair finds this out after
itâ??s too late) ð???

Please get your SVRA Entries (free) and your FOT Entry Fees ($125) in.

Check to JH Alexander to address below.
PayPal to N197tr4@cs.com

Oh yes, we also have several DONATIONS....from the usual suspects. Itâ??s
always been that way. Some have sent an Entry Fee AND a Donation. Remarkable
Group.

We also have a few â??SPONSORSâ??:

Moss Motors is sponsoring the Hospitality Tent and Robert Goldman and staff
will be the HOSTS.

JS Performance Motoring.     Lanyards
GoodParts.                                     Cash
WPTA.                                              Peggy Kastner Performance
Awards

These folks have jumped in on their own. Everyone that has a commercial entity
or Triumph Related Organization should have an equal opportunity to support the
Kastner Cup. If you have any questions about this, please ask.

We are not chasing down donations or sponsorships, but those contributions will
add value to this, the most significant Kastner Cup, we have ever had.

Thank you very much.

Budget Guy

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr