fot

Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb - Needle Removal

To: jwheeler1947@yahoo.com, fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Stromberg Carb - Needle Removal
From: fubog1 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 12:56:18 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2427036_789272662.1581771378960

 Leave the setscrew in the side loose, in order to locate & keep the needle=
 from turning, until the little internal allen screw is unscrewed, then rem=
ove the setscrew and pull the needle out.It may require pliers if it has be=
en in there for awhile.You can then tap the allen screw and funky washer ou=
t from bottom to top with a 1/4 punch.Don't forget to replace the little O-=
ring that seals the dashpot.Glen
=20
=20