fot

[Fot] Thanks!

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Thanks!
From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 19:49:40 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_3616844_1593472739.1581796180350

Thanks to all of you who replied to my query about getting the needle out o=
f the piston on a Stromberg carb.=C2=A0 We have a lot of smart people in th=
is group, and people who know where to find answers to questions like mine.=
=C2=A0 Following everybody's help, and reviewing the links that I was passe=
d, I was able to get it apart with no casualties, either to me, or to the c=
arb.
Best Regards.
Jack

------=_Part_3616844_1593472739.1581796180350

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Thanks to all of
you who replied to my query about getting the needle out of the piston on a
Stromberg carb.&nbsp; We have a lot of smart people in this group, and people
who know where to find answers to questions like mine.&nbsp; Following
everybody's help, and reviewing the links that I was passed, I was able to get
it apart with no casualties, either to me, or to the carb.</div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_3616844_1593472739.1581796180350--

--===============2821504813255118982==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com