fot

[Fot] Leather Conditioning

To: FOT List <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Leather Conditioning
From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 17:54:49 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_207119_1624282417.1584813289881

Does anyone out there have a good recommendation for a product to use for r=
estoring old leather?=C2=A0 I recently purchased a 50+ year old car, and wh=
ile the leather appears to be in good shape, when you touch it, it feels li=
ke cardboard.=C2=A0 Specifically, the shift boot and the seats.=C2=A0 I'm l=
ooking for a product that will bring back the soft leather feel.=C2=A0 Anyo=
ne have any experience?=C2=A0 Thanks.
Jack

------=_Part_207119_1624282417.1584813289881

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">Does anyone out
there have a good recommendation for a product to use for restoring old
leather?&nbsp; I recently purchased a 50+ year old car, and while the leather
appears to be in good shape, when you touch it, it feels like cardboard.&nbsp;
Specifically, the shift boot and the seats.&nbsp; I'm looking for a product
that will bring back the soft leather feel.&nbsp; Anyone have any
experience?&nbsp; Thanks.</div><div dir="ltr"
data-setdir="false"><br></div><div dir="ltr"
------=_Part_207119_1624282417.1584813289881--

--===============0206845411431481587==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com