fot

[Fot] TR6 Master cylinder alternatives

To: "FOT" <fot@autox.team.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] TR6 Master cylinder alternatives
From: Jerry Van Vlack via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2020 08:55:13 -0400

--===============1084280312604880060==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_01E8_01D61495.E860F800"

------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01D61495.E860F800
        charset="UTF-8"

Folks,

I=E2=80=99ve converted my TR4A to the dual TR6 with booster braking =
system. Recently I did the Toyota front caliper and larger rear wheel =
cylinder conversion. Braking is great but I don=E2=80=99t care for how =
far the pedal travels before engaging the brakes. I know I=E2=80=99m =
moving more fluid due to the increased size of the combined piston areas =
over the stock system.

My question is has anyone who has also done the Toyota caliper and =
larger rear wheel cylinders found a larger displacement master cylinder =
that is a bolt in replacement for the TR6 master cylinder and what is =
your result?

JVV
------=_NextPart_000_01E8_01D61495.E860F800
        charset="UTF-8"

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Folks,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I=E2=80=99ve converted my TR4A to the dual TR6 with booster braking =
system.=20
Recently I did the Toyota front caliper and larger rear wheel cylinder=20
conversion. Braking is great but I don=E2=80=99t care for how far the =
pedal travels=20
before engaging the brakes. I know I=E2=80=99m moving more fluid due to =
the increased=20
size of the combined piston areas over the stock system.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>My question is has anyone who has also done the Toyota caliper and =
larger=20
rear wheel cylinders found a larger displacement master cylinder that is =
a bolt=20
in replacement for the TR6 master cylinder and what is your =
result?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>JVV</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com

--===============1084280312604880060==--