fot

Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18

To: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Mid-Ohio 5/18
From: Shawn Frank via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 17:34:18 -0500
Cc: FOT <FOT@autox.team.net>

--00000000000023577e05a5f3c436

Thank you Marty. At this point, you probably feel like a punching bag. I
think you are doing an excellent job of being resilient and rolling with
the punches.

Shawn Frank
The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor
North American Triumphs (FKA Spitfire & GT6 Magazine) - Owner
Des Moines Concours d'Elegance - Recruiting Lead
Continued Legacy Photo - Owner
Iowa British Car Club
FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746
Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driver
515-339-4228

'71 Triumph Spitfire MKIV "Gertrude"
'72 Triumph GT6 MK3
'65 Triumph TR4A "Johnny"

On Mon, May 18, 2020, 5:31 PM marty sukey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Update, so, SVRA said no spectators. I contacted them (SVRA) today about
> overcrew tickets to purchase in case you wanted to bring an "additional
> crew member".  They confirmed yes it is a non spectator event but you can
> indeed purchase overcrew, no limit. Probably within reason though.  After=
> got confirmation I checked the Mid-Ohio website and low and behold you ca=
> buy tickets. To further confuse things I had told the locals that it was
> now a non spectator event so one of them contacted the track yesterday fo=
> a refund on a ticket he had purchased on line.  Mid-Ohio told him
> spectators are welcome.  So it this point I have no idea, I give up on th=
is
> one. There have been some questions regarding camping. I would suggest yo=
> contact the track directly on camping. Have a good evening, I have a glas=
> of bourbon calling my name...=E2=80=A6..
>

> Marty

--00000000000023577e05a5f3c436

punching bag. I think you are doing an excellent job of being resilient and=
 rolling with the punches.=C2=A0<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_signat=
ure">Shawn Frank<br>The Vintage Triumph Magazine - Editor<br>North American=
 Triumphs (FKA Spitfire &amp; GT6 Magazine) - Owner<br>Des Moines Concours =
d&#39;Elegance - Recruiting Lead<br>Continued Legacy Photo - Owner<br>Iowa =
British Car Club<br>FOT/VTR#94692/NASS#746<br>Drive Away Cancer Iowa - Driv=
quot;<br>&#39;72 Triumph GT6 MK3<br>&#39;65 Triumph TR4A &quot;Johnny&quot;=
attr">On Mon, May 18, 2020, 5:31 PM marty sukey via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mail=
te class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc so=
lid;padding-left:1ex">

t-size:12pt">
out overcrew tickets to purchase in case you wanted to bring an &quot;addit=
ional crew member&quot;.=C2=A0 They confirmed yes it is a non spectator eve=
nt but you can indeed purchase overcrew, no limit.
 Probably within reason though.=C2=A0 After I got confirmation I checked th=
e Mid-Ohio website and low and behold you can buy tickets. To further confu=
se things I had told the locals that it was now a non spectator event so on=
e of them contacted the track yesterday
 for a refund on a ticket he had purchased on line.=C2=A0 Mid-Ohio told him=
 spectators are welcome.=C2=A0 So it this point I have no idea, I give up o=
n this one. There have been some questions regarding camping. I would sugge=
st you contact the track directly on camping.
 Have a good evening, I have a glass of bourbon calling my name...=E2=80=A6=
..</span></div>
t-size:12pt">
t-size:12pt">
t-size:12pt">