fot

Re: [Fot] 1992 First of the great TRiumph reunions?

Subject: Re: [Fot] 1992 First of the great TRiumph reunions?
From: Irv Korey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 09:28:28 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>

--00000000000030a13f05a65191a9

I was also there, as a corner worker. I arrived Thursday afternoon in my
TR6, and was immediately dispatched to a corner. Each day I worked
a different corner. On Sunday, I was at corner 1, which allowed me access
to the track for the TRiumph touring lap. It was a fabulous weekend, and
Peter Egan gave it a big write up in R&T.I still have my copy.

I introduced myself to Joe and Sean Alexander in the paddock. I had just
purchased my TR4 and was beginning the process of converting it to vintage
from SCCA preparation. Their TR4 was super fresh, maybe their first event
in #97?

Good times.

Irv Korey

--00000000000030a13f05a65191a9

. I arrived Thursday afternoon in my TR6, and was immediately dispatched to=
 a corner. Each day I worked</div><div>a different corner. On Sunday, I was=
 at corner 1, which allowed me access to the track for the TRiumph touring =
lap.=20
It was a fabulous weekend, and Peter Egan gave it a big write up in R&amp;T=
Joe and Sean Alexander in the paddock. I had just purchased my TR4 and was =
beginning the process of converting it to vintage from SCCA preparation. Th=
eir TR4 was super fresh, maybe their first event in #97?=C2=A0 </div><div><=

--00000000000030a13f05a65191a9--

--===============6190886160456789582==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com