fot

Re: [Fot] Fire bottles

To: <kkjjk@aol.com>, <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Fire bottles
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@spitfire4.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 16:22:38 -0500

--===============7276342109312363253==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_003E_01D63DB1.06A4AED0"

------=_NextPart_000_003E_01D63DB1.06A4AED0
        charset="utf-8"

Look for a business whose purpose is fire and rescue services. Most =
towns of any size have one, maybe several (my city of 40,000 has two; =
I=E2=80=99ve used them both). Certifying (and refilling if needed) =
firebottles is their stock-in-trade. No =E2=80=9Csend to =
Florida!=E2=80=9D. My local ones do it for <$100.=20

And once when I was looking for some plexiglass to use for a windscreen, =
it was the fire services business that had it!

--Rocky Entriken