fot

[Fot] 2020 Kastner Cup Posters. Get them while you can.

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] 2020 Kastner Cup Posters. Get them while you can.
From: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2020 12:42:18 -0500
FOT,

This is last call (for a couple of weeks).  $12.50 to PayPal.  N197tr4@cs.com

If you have made a contribution to the Kastner Cup Budget, ALREADY, just ask
for one.

If you are an ENTRANT/DRIVER you will get one as a driver premium. Marty will
be distributing them Thursday evening

They will be for sale at the TRACK, if you are coming, too.

Clark Lincolnâ??s rendering for this Kastner Cup, covers a lot of Kasâ??
history. It is a KEEPER & VERY COLLECTIBLE.....and the last poster produced in
this SERIES. 2021 will represent a new era. I am sure someone will step forward
and put together a New series of Triumph Events. We will all be looking forward
to the new ERA.

Regards,

Joe Alexander
4505 Donald Dr