fot

[Fot] Not K Cup related

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Not K Cup related
From: Mike Harmuth <ofracer@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 09:14:28 -0400

--00000000000047aa7f05a8477105

FYI, I talked to Joe at Moldex yesterday and they just reopened. My crank
is ready, I received the invoice today. My custom pistons arrived last week
so it looks like infrastructure is getting back to normal.

good news

mike h

--00000000000047aa7f05a8477105

pened. My crank is ready, I received the invoice today. My custom pistons a=
rrived last week so it looks like infrastructure=C2=A0is getting back to no=
iv></div>

--00000000000047aa7f05a8477105--

--===============9196537358565349469==

fot@autox.team.net