fot

Re: [Fot] Cruise control

To: McKearn McKearn <mckearn2@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Cruise control
From: Bud Rolofson <levilevi@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2020 16:53:43 -0600
Cc: FOT list <fot@autox.team.net>
I installed a SCS Frigette cruise control on my TR6 23 years ago and used it
today on the highway when I did a drive early this morning to beat the heat.

Unfortunately it's no longer made. It works off the ignition not magnets on the
driveshaft which made it easier to install. If you can find a cruise control
that uses the ignition I'd recommend it.

You will love having cruise, its one of the reasons I was able to drive my six
to 19 VTRs over the years. The swamp cooler helped too.

Bud

Sent from my Commodore 64