fot

[Fot] Kastner Cup

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Kastner Cup
From: kkjjk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 01:24:38 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_491178_1753708328.1593393878835

Congrats to Mike Munson for both winning the race and receiving the Kastner=
 Cup!=C2=A0 Well deserved.And thanks to Marty Sukey, Joe Alexander, The tee=
 shirt guys- Jim Hassel and Ted Schumacher, and all the people (that I am u=
naware of) involved in putting on the great event, and of course to Kas as =
well.
Jay De Pol

------=_Part_491178_1753708328.1593393878835

receiving the Kastner Cup!&nbsp; Well deserved.</font></div>

guys- Jim Hassel and Ted Schumacher, and all the people (that I am unaware of)
involved in putting on the great event, and of course to Kas as well.<br>

------=_Part_491178_1753708328.1593393878835--

--===============1067170521242170263==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com