fot

[Fot] Ginevra TR5

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Ginevra TR5
From: Bill Dentinger <billdentin@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2020 15:44:34 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1576405_1314332420.1593704674661

Amici...
I guess I always knew there must have been a TR5, I just did not know anyth=
ing about it until this morning.
Then on Facebook, a post touting Edgardo Michelotti's birthday, was a pictu=
re=C2=A0 of 'Ginevra', the TR5.
Very pretty car, albeit a tad 'civil' by TR standards.
Like the Sabrina Engines used at LeMan...I wonder why it never made it to t=
he cars sold to the public.
Bill Dentinger

------=_Part_1576405_1314332420.1593704674661

anything about it until this morning.</div>

picture&nbsp; of 'Ginevra', the TR5.</div>

the cars sold to the public.</div>

------=_Part_1576405_1314332420.1593704674661--

--===============1550417968474790714==

fot@autox.team.net