fot

Re: [Fot] Hey I've got a nomination!

To: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@msn.com>, "Henry A. Morrison via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Hey I've got a nomination!
From: DAVE HOGYE via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2020 16:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_14665_333048073.1600125000658

Seems like they are more than worthy of the nomination.  Second!
Welcome Erik and Karen.
Lief was always my "go to"  contact at Moss.  I miss his expert assistance
since he has been transferred to the Miata side of Moss.
Dave H.

>     On 09/14/2020 3:17 PM Henry A. Morrison via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
> wrote:
>

>     Erik "Jake" Jacobsen of Elkhart Lake who has raced his yellow bugeye for
> the past five or six years with me couldn't resist the opportunity to dive
> head first into a TR-6 racecar.  His father raced back in the day at Pebble
> beach, Torrey Pines, and Willow Springs when it was dirt. He was really
> disappointed when the MGTD was introduced as in his mind the TC was perfect.
> Jake's cousin Leif, is the guy who works at Moss and is always in his MG in
> the Moss ads. First thing he did was ask me where the Cup was going to be
> held. Jake's wife Karen may do the lions share of the driving in the 6.  I
> worked with her at Skip Barber back in '85 and she met Jake when he started
> with Skip in '86. Jake has always been my willing acomplice on any stupid car
> related adventure I've thrown out.
>

>     kekjacobsen@yahoo.com
>
>     Can I get a second?
>
>     Henry Morrison,
>
>     Salt Lake City, UT
>

>     Sent from Outlook http://aka.ms/weboutlook

------=_Part_14665_333048073.1600125000658

<!doctype html>
 <head>
 </head>
color: #333333;">
more than worthy of the nomination.&nbsp; Second!</span>
color: #333333;">
Karen.</span>
color: #333333;">
"go to"&nbsp; contact at Moss.&nbsp; I miss his expert assistance since he has
been transferred to the Miata side of Moss.&nbsp;&nbsp;</span>
color: #333333;">
    On 09/14/2020 3:17 PM Henry A. Morrison via Fot &lt;fot@autox.team.net&gt;
    Erik "Jake" Jacobsen of Elkhart Lake who has raced his yellow bugeye for
the past five or six years with me couldn't resist the opportunity to dive head
first into a TR-6 racecar.&nbsp; His father raced back in the day at Pebble
beach, Torrey Pines, and Willow Springs when it was dirt. He was really
disappointed when the MGTD was introduced as in his mind the TC was
perfect.&nbsp; Jake's cousin Leif, is the guy who works at Moss and is always
in his MG in the Moss ads. First thing he did was ask me where the Cup was
going to be held. Jake's wife Karen may do the lions share of the driving in
the 6.&nbsp; I worked with her at Skip Barber back in '85 and she met Jake when
he started with Skip in '86. Jake has always been my willing acomplice on any
stupid car related adventure I've thrown out.&nbsp;&nbsp;
color: #000000;">
color: #000000;">
color: #000000;">
    kekjacobsen@yahoo.com