fot

[Fot] Michael D. Porter

To: Listserv Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Michael D. Porter
From: Ken Gano via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2020 11:28:49 -0500
It is with great sadness that I must pass along news of the passing of a long
term list member and contributor, Michael Porter. Michael died a week ago
Saturday in his home in Roswell, NM.

About 20 years ago we started playing on line Scrabble and there has not been a
day since when we did not exchange emails. He has visited our home twice.

I recall trying to set up Weber carbs and Michael taking three data points and
recommending jetting that turned out to be spot on. He never heard or saw the
car run but was able to â??do the mathâ?? remotely.

Michael was a great friend and one of the most knowledgeable people around. He
will be sorely missed.

Ken Gano.

Sent from my iPad