fot

[Fot] Lifts

To: jerryvv@roadrunner.com
Subject: [Fot] Lifts
From: John Frymark via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 15:42:27 -0600
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Jerry,

Iâ??m a Costco sucker! 3-4 years ago they sold MaxJax at a never again seen
price. This is a portable 2 post lift that you bolt to the floor but can unbolt
and tuck away. The posts donâ??t stand more than 7â?? when in highest position.
I installed and never removed because thereâ??s always a car up in it.! Then a
year ago Costco starting selling the BL5000SLX Quick Jacks. Thinking I could
use this for â??quick jackingâ?? I bought it when they knocked an extra $100
off. Problem is I canâ??t use it with either my GT6 or TR4IRS race car â??cuz
you canâ??t fit the lifters between tires unless you use a floor jack to lift
one end and remove tires. Kinda defeats the purpose! It works with my street
cars great!

I think I looked at the 3500 version on the mfrs website and thought it was
smaller and might work with LBCs, but I couldnâ??t get the Costco pricing. If
anything, consider the MaxJax with all the benefits of a 2 post lift.

Just my opinion...

John Frymark

Sent from my iPad