fot

Re: [Fot] Expired Belts (was Shop cleaning)

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Expired Belts (was Shop cleaning)
From: Brian Schirano via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2021 12:29:55 -0500

--00000000000079956c05b83ead7c

and I have 3 red sets of out of date G-Force, one is latch and link the
other two are cam locks. All pretty new looking as they hardly see the
light of day in the course of two years before going out of date

Brian
585-305-0349

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 12:20 PM Scott Janzen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
wrote:

> Sounds like you should have your pick of colors. I can offer blue Pyrotec=
> ones.
>
> https://pyrotectstore.com/product/ultra-light-5-point-sfi-cam-lock-harnes=
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:59 AM, TeriAnn J. Wakeman via Fot <
> fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>
> =EF=BB=BF
>
> On the subject of expired belts, My street TR3 has two Simpson 3" wide
> seat belts that are probably over 15 years old and are showing their age
> from daily use. If anyone has a comparable pair of lap belts that are
> freshly out of date for racing, or a pair of unused comparable lap belts
> that went out of date sitting on a shelf I would be very interested in
> getting them. I just do not have the money to go out and purchase a new
> set. New or infrequently used expired belts would be much than what I hav=
e.
> Please let me know if you have two lap belts that you don't have a use fo=
r.

> Thanks
>
> TeriAnn
> --
>
> Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
> Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>
> 2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn what to writ=
>
> *Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--=20
Brian Schirano
585-305-0349

--00000000000079956c05b83ead7c

 and link the other two are cam locks. All pretty new looking as they hardl=
y see the light of day in the course of two years before going out of date<=
=3D"gmail_quote"><div dir=3D"ltr" class=3D"gmail_attr">On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 =
at 12:20 PM Scott Janzen via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net";>=
" style=3D"margin:0px 0px 0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);=
padding-left:1ex"><div dir=3D"auto">Sounds like you should have your pick o=
ps://pyrotectstore.com/product/ultra-light-5-point-sfi-cam-lock-harness" ta=
rget=3D"_blank">https://pyrotectstore.com/product/ultra-light-5-point-sfi-c=
ir=3D"ltr"><br><blockquote type=3D"cite">On Jan 6, 2021, at 11:59 AM, TeriA=
nn J. Wakeman via Fot &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_=
ote type=3D"cite"><div dir=3D"ltr">=EF=BB=BF
 =20
   =20
 =20
 =20
t;
      wide seat belts that are probably over 15 years old and are
      showing their age from daily use. If anyone has a comparable pair
      of lap belts that are freshly out of date for racing, or a pair of
      unused comparable lap belts that went out of date sitting on a
      shelf I would be very interested in getting them. I just do not
      have the money to go out and purchase a new set. New or
      infrequently used expired belts would be much than what I have.
      Please let me know if you have two lap belts that you don&#39;t have =
      use for.</p>
lank">Book - The
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>
 =20

ef=3D"mailto:fot@autox.team.net"; target=3D"_blank">fot@autox.team.net</a></=
>Donate: <a href=3D"http://www.team.net/donate.html"; target=3D"_blank">http=
autox.team.net/archive" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a>=
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/fot/sjanzen@me.com"; target=3D"_blank"=
__________________________________<br>
/a><br>
http://www.fot-racing.com</a><br>
Archive: <a href=3D"http://autox.team.net/archive"; rel=3D"noreferrer" targe=
t=3D"_blank">http://autox.team.net/archive</a> <a href=3D"http://www.team.n=
et/pipermail/fotUnsubscribe/Manage" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">ht=
tp://www.team.net/pipermail/fot<br>
t/bschirano1@gmail.com" rel=3D"noreferrer" target=3D"_blank">http://autox.t=
eam.net/mailman/options/fot/bschirano1@gmail.com</a><br>
 class=3D"gmail_signature"><div dir=3D"ltr">Brian Schirano<div>585-305-0349=

--00000000000079956c05b83ead7c--

--===============4007883865831510047==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com