fot

Re: [Fot] American Explosives tee shirts - update please read

To: chasgee22@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fot] American Explosives tee shirts - update please read
From: Bud Rolofson via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2021 11:27:49 -0700
Cc: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Thanks for doing this Chuck.

Iâ??ve found it interesting that I couldnâ??t help mentally adding to the
images I have of the list members Iâ??ve never met by the choices of t-shirt
sizes. Hopefully it will help when I meet fellow racers. We have a group that
stretches far and wide and it appears to apply to t-shirts too. ;)

Bud

> On Jan 13, 2021, at 7:23 PM, Chuck Gee via Fot <fot@autox.team.net> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Thanks to everyone for the great response.  This has gone very smooth so far
> and I appreciate it!
>
> We got the quotes back and the price for the shirts is $15 plus shipping.
> They are the thick beefy tees and will be nice.
>
> Iâ??ll ship them via USPS Priority Mail.  Not sure how many I can get in the
> padded envelope, but if I can ship them that way, the current cost is $8.40.
> If I have to use the medium box it will be $15.05.  You can always come pick
> them up and if you do, there is a cold beer waiting for ya!
>
> Hereâ??s the list of people who responded with sizes and quantities.  Please
> double check the info and let me know if it is correct.  If you donâ??t see
> your name and want one, please let me know and Iâ??ll add you to the list.
> Once all this is finalized we will place the order.  Iâ??ll need addresses
> for everyone as well as payment.  Checks will be fine as well as PayPal, as
> long as you send payment in a way where they take a cut.  Not exactly sure
> how that is, but weâ??ll figure it out when the time comes.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chuck
>
> <image0.png>
>
>> On Jan 9, 2021, at 11:26 AM, chasgee22@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> Way back in 2007 I made some tee shirts for the Kastner Cup.  These were
>> based on the design that a Friend of Kasâ?? used back in the day to parody
>> the Cobra shirts the Shelby guys were wearing.
>>
>> I ran across one of my shirts in the closet the other day and decided I
>> needed a new one.  Rather than make just one, I figured a lot of you might
>> want one as well.  I think we can keep the price somewhere between $10 and
>> $20 depending on the quantity, so what say you?  Is anyone interested?  They
>> would be white short sleeve.  Attached are some pics to illustrate.  The
>> front would just be the FOT logo, not the Kastner Cup 2007 reference.
>>
>> Steve Belfer has graciously agreed to help with the artwork (my original
>> supplier is long gone), so you know they will be very classy.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Chuck Gee
>>
>> This is the back:
>>
>> <image0.jpeg>
>>

>> This is the front (about 3â?? in size on the upper left, just the FOT logo
>> though with some friends of triumph wording):
>>
>> <image1.jpeg>

Bud Rolofson

Extreme Parts Racing (more than just a haircut)

71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
71 Spitfire MK IV Race Car #3
69 Spitfire MK III (back up FE engine/dinghy car)
93 Minnie Winnie Race Support Vehicle
77 Z-50A Hardly Davidson Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)