fot

[Fot] Bill Dentinger

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Bill Dentinger
From: Donn Sopp via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2021 13:59:17 -0500

--00000000000011ee5005b9315220

I didn't know Bill that well but he made an impression with his
approachability.  Also anybody that owns, let alone races a TR needs a
sense of humor. We all know of Bill's outlook on his surroundings.
RIP and leave em laughing.

--00000000000011ee5005b9315220

n with his approachability.=C2=A0 Also anybody that owns, let alone races a=
 TR needs a sense of humor. We all know of Bill&#39;s outlook on his surrou=

--00000000000011ee5005b9315220--

--===============1695255169579669557==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com