fot

Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket, question for Mordy D

To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Intake/Exhaust manifold gasket, question for Mordy D
From: Tony Drews via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2021 16:54:53 -0600
Someone asked me how I cut these and I thought it might be helpful to
describe:

I just use a sharp knife - one of those with the break off blades and a
fairly thin blade.  I cut the outline first, cut undersized holes for
intake / exhaust, stick it on my head and let the ports guide the blade
edge as I carve them to size.  Doesn't take me as long as described
below, but is a bit fiddly.  It takes multiple passes to cut through the
material, if you're patient it's not too bad.

- Tony