fot

[Fot] Nomination

To: FoTTriumph <fot@autox.team.net>, Ian Johnson <ijfly40@gmail.com>
Subject: [Fot] Nomination
From: Mike Harmuth via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2021 18:50:00 -0500

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082

I'd like to nominate Ian Johnson, a  New York youngster who bought a
Spitfire race car and is in the process of building it into a road racer.
He just found out it has a large journal 1296 engine and is looking for
some suggestions on prepping it.

He's autocrossed it a few times and plans on an SCCA Prod car as well as
vintage racing.

Can I get a second?

mike h

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082

ngster who bought a Spitfire=C2=A0race car and is in the process of buildin=
g it into a road racer. He just found out it has a large journal 1296 engin=
&#39;s autocrossed=C2=A0it a few times and plans on an SCCA Prod car as wel=

--000000000000e7428105bcbea082--

--===============9098488229174663132==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com