fot

[Fot] Cylinder Head Studs

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Cylinder Head Studs
From: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2021 19:20:37 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_307498_401018011.1615144837285

Back in the day, when I was racing on a tight budget, I always picked out t=
he best looking cylinder head studs I had, and used them in my race engines=
.=C2=A0 In 25 years of racing, I never bought any new studs.=C2=A0 I suspec=
t that most of the racers on this list are using more modern, high tech stu=
ds today.=C2=A0 However, during the years that I was racing, I parted out a=
 lot of cars/engines and kept all of the cylinder head studs.
I have over 100 long ones and over 100 short ones=C2=A0=C2=A0 There are 2 l=
engths of long studs and I have a mix of each.=C2=A0 There are 3 lengths of=
 short ones, the longest being the one that the lifting bracket attaches to=
 at the right rear (facing forward) corner of the head, next to the water o=
utlet for the heater..=C2=A0 I got rid of all of those that I had to an FOT=
 lister.=C2=A0 I have a mix of the shorter 2 sizes of the short studs.
If anyone is interested in any of these studs, all I ask is that you pay fo=
r the shipping (heavy, so they will be expensive to ship long distances).=
=C2=A0 Let me know what sizes you want, and I will send them out.
Any that are not claimed will go to my friend at the scrap metal yard.=C2=
=A0 Thanks.
Jack

------=_Part_307498_401018011.1615144837285

ly:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir=
=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">Back in the day, when I was racing on a tigh=
t budget, I always picked out the best looking cylinder head studs I had, a=
nd used them in my race engines.&nbsp; In 25 years of racing, I never bough=
t any new studs.&nbsp; I suspect that most of the racers on this list are u=
sing more modern, high tech studs today.&nbsp; However, during the years th=
at I was racing, I parted out a lot of cars/engines and kept all of the cyl=
v dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">I have over 100 long ones and over 100 =
short ones&nbsp;&nbsp; There are 2 lengths of long studs and I have a mix o=
f each.&nbsp; There are 3 lengths of short ones, the longest being the one =
that the lifting bracket attaches to at the right rear (facing forward) cor=
ner of the head, next to the water outlet for the heater..&nbsp; I got rid =
of all of those that I had to an FOT lister.&nbsp; I have a mix of the shor=
ter 2 sizes of the short studs.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"=
n any of these studs, all I ask is that you pay for the shipping (heavy, so=
 they will be expensive to ship long distances).&nbsp; Let me know what siz=
es you want, and I will send them out.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D=
laimed will go to my friend at the scrap metal yard.&nbsp; Thanks.</div><di=
v dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
------=_Part_307498_401018011.1615144837285--

--===============5795437477825417319==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com