fot

Re: [Fot] E-Ticket Triumphs: An Attribution.

To: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] E-Ticket Triumphs: An Attribution.
From: Chuck Gee via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 11:34:01 -0700
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Actually, Peg convinced him to come to a VARA Tustin Thunder race back in the
day.  Kas was in our pits and looking at all the Triumphs when Paul Smock
recognized him.  The rest is history.

Also of note:  Lee Mueller was there as well racing a Porsche.  I had a nice
conversation with him about getting an aluminum flywheel.  Turns out we went to
the same high school.

Also, I believe that was the first time Kas signed cars with his â??OK to
Race.â??  An iconic time.

Thanks,

Chuck