fot

[Fot] Kas at Tustin Thunder

To: chasgee22@gmail.com
Subject: [Fot] Kas at Tustin Thunder
From: John Frymark via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 20:18:34 -0500
Cc: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Kas signed my car there, but after he asked how it was running. I explained
that I was chasing an engine issue and he said â??let me see your spark
plugs.â?? He read them and suggested a carb adjustment. He read my plugs many
times over the years and it became our joke. When he and Peggy visited our new
ranch in Texas before the Cup here in 2014 he was very impressed with our cows
and horses. I explained that I learned how to read their poop. He laughed that
great Kas laugh when he was tickled by a joke. We laughed about that over the
phone just 2 weeks ago.

Never Beaten by Equipment was aspirational for us amateur racers and he knew
that so well.
RIP Kas.

Sent from my iPad